We’ve met some brave monster catchers in our time, but the audience at The North Wall on Saturday were hard to beat. Fearless and enthusiastic, they were FAR braver than us! Thanks to everyone who came to help, and to the super- friendly and efficient staff at The North Wall for making our visit so much fun.
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 2 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 3 months ago
- RT @applesandsnakes: 🔥 @AoifeMannix 'The Mill Hag' (from the Frenzy of Sweeney) ♀🍎🐍 #BeBoldForChange soundcloud.com/garthyboy-1/th… 4 months ago
- So happy to be home from hospital. Thanks for all the lovely messages... fb.me/1hapJjKfn 4 months ago
- I'm in hospital cos having preventative mastectomy plus reconstruction tomorrow. Wish me luck! #breastcancer... fb.me/7uVQTXQ7C 4 months ago