The Nuffield Theatre in Southampton proved a worthy location for some top Hampshire monster spotting on Saturday. The brilliantly creativity and imaginative young monster spotters and their parents ably helped Georgie and Squeezy battle the aliens and some of their monster and alien descriptions were the best we’ve ever heard. What a great bunch! Thank you so much to everyone at the lovely Nuffield Theatre for making us so welcome, and for also producing the fantastic stickers shown in the picture which we love.
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 2 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 3 months ago
- RT @applesandsnakes: 🔥 @AoifeMannix 'The Mill Hag' (from the Frenzy of Sweeney) ♀🍎🐍 #BeBoldForChange soundcloud.com/garthyboy-1/th… 4 months ago
- So happy to be home from hospital. Thanks for all the lovely messages... fb.me/1hapJjKfn 4 months ago
- I'm in hospital cos having preventative mastectomy plus reconstruction tomorrow. Wish me luck! #breastcancer... fb.me/7uVQTXQ7C 4 months ago