Our monster spotting at Gwyn Hall in Neath on Saturday proved to be a fantastic day. We were assisted by a wonderfully enthusiastic bunch of spotters who were some of the most imaginative we’ve met as they told us all about the giant man-eating water monsters and multi-armed, pink and green aliens they’d come across, as well as helping us ably in spotting the monsters we were tracking. Thank you to all and well done! A particular thank you too to the staff at Gwyn Hall who made us feel so welcome and looked after us so well. Gwyn Hall’s a truly lovely venue and we had a great time.
- Officially made it from couch to 5k! #running #poetry #lifewillbesweeterafterthis #poem… instagram.com/p/BcRqtIsDe4O/ 1 week ago
- Made it to #week8 #running #c25k #lifewillbesweeterafterthis #poetsofinstagram #breastcancer @… instagram.com/p/BcCPmsJhLYx/ 2 weeks ago
- Delighted to have my poetry feature in Short Cuts on @BBCRadio4 @cathyfitzg bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09… fb.me/6mW368ZZV 3 weeks ago
- RT @TEDTalks: Watch @GretchenCarlson's TED Talk about how we can end sexual harassment at work: t.ted.com/fFMRVwz #MeToo https://t.co… 1 month ago
- Frosty start to #week5day1 #c25k #running #poetry #poetsofinstagram #poetrycommunity #poems… instagram.com/p/BbJlep6D0NN/ 1 month ago