Our monster spotting at Gwyn Hall in Neath on Saturday proved to be a fantastic day. We were assisted by a wonderfully enthusiastic bunch of spotters who were some of the most imaginative we’ve met as they told us all about the giant man-eating water monsters and multi-armed, pink and green aliens they’d come across, as well as helping us ably in spotting the monsters we were tracking. Thank you to all and well done! A particular thank you too to the staff at Gwyn Hall who made us feel so welcome and looked after us so well. Gwyn Hall’s a truly lovely venue and we had a great time.
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 2 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 3 months ago
- RT @applesandsnakes: 🔥 @AoifeMannix 'The Mill Hag' (from the Frenzy of Sweeney) ♀🍎🐍 #BeBoldForChange soundcloud.com/garthyboy-1/th… 4 months ago
- So happy to be home from hospital. Thanks for all the lovely messages... fb.me/1hapJjKfn 4 months ago
- I'm in hospital cos having preventative mastectomy plus reconstruction tomorrow. Wish me luck! #breastcancer... fb.me/7uVQTXQ7C 4 months ago