Our monster spotting at Gwyn Hall in Neath on Saturday proved to be a fantastic day. We were assisted by a wonderfully enthusiastic bunch of spotters who were some of the most imaginative we’ve met as they told us all about the giant man-eating water monsters and multi-armed, pink and green aliens they’d come across, as well as helping us ably in spotting the monsters we were tracking. Thank you to all and well done! A particular thank you too to the staff at Gwyn Hall who made us feel so welcome and looked after us so well. Gwyn Hall’s a truly lovely venue and we had a great time.
- RT @TheTongueFuShow: Also featuring the wonder humans @beveryquiet @JadeAnouka @AoifeMannix @BenNorris7 @CCP_MrT @catherinebrogan + many mo… 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/BQCFfeskHr 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/A8veIyxVQc 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 4 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 5 months ago