Our monster spotting at Gwyn Hall in Neath on Saturday proved to be a fantastic day. We were assisted by a wonderfully enthusiastic bunch of spotters who were some of the most imaginative we’ve met as they told us all about the giant man-eating water monsters and multi-armed, pink and green aliens they’d come across, as well as helping us ably in spotting the monsters we were tracking. Thank you to all and well done! A particular thank you too to the staff at Gwyn Hall who made us feel so welcome and looked after us so well. Gwyn Hall’s a truly lovely venue and we had a great time.
- @ScoreSomeElli Thanks Andy. Really good to hear from you! 1 month ago
- All went well with surgery. Thanks for all the lovely messages and support… instagram.com/p/BengB28B0T5/ 1 month ago
- Final part of my reconstruction surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck!#lifewillbesweeterafterthis instagram.com/p/BeiDf8thYT1/ 1 month ago
- Completed week 2 day 2 #10k #running #poetsofinstagram #lifewillbesweeterafterthis @ Broughton… instagram.com/p/BeIl2qVBcXS/ 1 month ago
- Started the #10k #running #day1 #lifewillbesweeterafterthis #poetsofinstagram @ Broughton Castle instagram.com/p/BdsFaWqB9Ep/ 2 months ago