Georgie and Squeezy had a busy weekend to mark the end of half term with two days of monster spotting. On Saturday we were at The Hawth in Crawley where we had some particularly fiendish examples of monstrosity to seek out. The audience were superb and helped us spot the monsters in no time. On Sunday we were at Watermans in Brentford where the quality of monster spotting was equally stupendous, and where we heard some of the most wonderful tales of aliens (some with ten noses!) from our young audience. Thank you to everyone who came and joined in the spotting. A big thank you as well to all the staff at The Hawth and Watermans who looked after us so well and helped make the weekend such a success.
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 2 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 3 months ago
- RT @applesandsnakes: 🔥 @AoifeMannix 'The Mill Hag' (from the Frenzy of Sweeney) ♀🍎🐍 #BeBoldForChange soundcloud.com/garthyboy-1/th… 4 months ago
- So happy to be home from hospital. Thanks for all the lovely messages... fb.me/1hapJjKfn 4 months ago
- I'm in hospital cos having preventative mastectomy plus reconstruction tomorrow. Wish me luck! #breastcancer... fb.me/7uVQTXQ7C 4 months ago