Georgie and Squeezy had an excellent adventure this weekend on their return to the wonderful Half Moon in Limehouse, London. Half Moon is where the monster spotting first began in earnest, and it was great to be back. Our audiences of monster spotters were decidedly descriptive and incredibly imaginative, and made sure Georgie and Squeezy kept on track in the hunt for monsters, especially crocodiles! Thank you to Chris, Suzie and Fred and everyone at Half Moon for welcoming us back, and to our lovely audiences for making our monster catching so much fun!
- Two weeks to go before a stellar line-up of Irish poets. Not to be missed! facebook.com/aoifemannixwri… 1 week ago
- RT @iamkennybaraka: compère’ed 1 of the absolute BESTest @applesandsnakes SPIN gigs this wkend. @TheRSC w/ masters of their [read: the] cra… 4 weeks ago
- RT @clastone: A wonderful night and timely education on #AdrienneRich, a champion of #lesbian #queer #feminist politics, poetry and creativ… 4 weeks ago
- Come see me and the fantastic John Hegley and Xanthe Gresham performing poems for kids at 5pm today @theRSC #Shakespearesbirthday 1 month ago
- Very much looking forward to celebrating the poetry of Adrienne Rich on April 23 @poetinthecity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago