Georgie and Squeezy had an excellent adventure this weekend on their return to the wonderful Half Moon in Limehouse, London. Half Moon is where the monster spotting first began in earnest, and it was great to be back. Our audiences of monster spotters were decidedly descriptive and incredibly imaginative, and made sure Georgie and Squeezy kept on track in the hunt for monsters, especially crocodiles! Thank you to Chris, Suzie and Fred and everyone at Half Moon for welcoming us back, and to our lovely audiences for making our monster catching so much fun!
- RT @TheTongueFuShow: Also featuring the wonder humans @beveryquiet @JadeAnouka @AoifeMannix @BenNorris7 @CCP_MrT @catherinebrogan + many mo… 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/BQCFfeskHr 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/A8veIyxVQc 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 4 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 5 months ago