Half term is always a good time for monster spotting, and this week proved no exception as Georgie and Squeezy searched for all things monstrous at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury. Our audiences proved a brave and imaginative bunch of monster-spotters, helping spot pink, one-eyed aliens and water monsters with teeth as sharp as icicles, as well as providing some of the most energetic alien-scaring whistling we’ve ever heard! Thank you to all our brave monster-spotters and their adults, as well as everyone at the Marlowe Theatre for welcoming us so warmly – and even naming a dressing room after Georgie!
- RT @TheTongueFuShow: Also featuring the wonder humans @beveryquiet @JadeAnouka @AoifeMannix @BenNorris7 @CCP_MrT @catherinebrogan + many mo… 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/BQCFfeskHr 2 weeks ago
- OMG! I got 2 points in Skyward #skyward itunes.apple.com/app/skyward/id… https://t.co/A8veIyxVQc 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 4 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 5 months ago