Half term is always a good time for monster spotting, and this week proved no exception as Georgie and Squeezy searched for all things monstrous at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury. Our audiences proved a brave and imaginative bunch of monster-spotters, helping spot pink, one-eyed aliens and water monsters with teeth as sharp as icicles, as well as providing some of the most energetic alien-scaring whistling we’ve ever heard! Thank you to all our brave monster-spotters and their adults, as well as everyone at the Marlowe Theatre for welcoming us so warmly – and even naming a dressing room after Georgie!
- RT @StephenMcNeff: @CMCIreland Hopefully others interested in the future of opera in Ireland will RT & add to the debate @ChamberChoir @maj… 2 months ago
- Consultant said my results are all clear and I'm healing well. It helps that I'm so well looked after :)... fb.me/DKvCiB46 3 months ago
- RT @applesandsnakes: 🔥 @AoifeMannix 'The Mill Hag' (from the Frenzy of Sweeney) ♀🍎🐍 #BeBoldForChange soundcloud.com/garthyboy-1/th… 4 months ago
- So happy to be home from hospital. Thanks for all the lovely messages... fb.me/1hapJjKfn 4 months ago
- I'm in hospital cos having preventative mastectomy plus reconstruction tomorrow. Wish me luck! #breastcancer... fb.me/7uVQTXQ7C 4 months ago