Half term is always a good time for monster spotting, and this week proved no exception as Georgie and Squeezy searched for all things monstrous at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury. Our audiences proved a brave and imaginative bunch of monster-spotters, helping spot pink, one-eyed aliens and water monsters with teeth as sharp as icicles, as well as providing some of the most energetic alien-scaring whistling we’ve ever heard! Thank you to all our brave monster-spotters and their adults, as well as everyone at the Marlowe Theatre for welcoming us so warmly – and even naming a dressing room after Georgie!
- @ScoreSomeElli Thanks Andy. Really good to hear from you! 1 month ago
- All went well with surgery. Thanks for all the lovely messages and support… instagram.com/p/BengB28B0T5/ 1 month ago
- Final part of my reconstruction surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck!#lifewillbesweeterafterthis instagram.com/p/BeiDf8thYT1/ 1 month ago
- Completed week 2 day 2 #10k #running #poetsofinstagram #lifewillbesweeterafterthis @ Broughton… instagram.com/p/BeIl2qVBcXS/ 1 month ago
- Started the #10k #running #day1 #lifewillbesweeterafterthis #poetsofinstagram @ Broughton Castle instagram.com/p/BdsFaWqB9Ep/ 2 months ago