It’s not often you get the chance to spot monsters in an enormous bowler hat, but that’s what Georgie and Squeezy have been doing at the City of London Festival. The marvellous Bowler Hat venue in the shadow of St Paul’s Cathedral was a wonderful place for monster spotting, and we were bowled over (sorry) by the excellence of our gallant audiences, who almost raised the roof with their enthusiasm. Thank you to the several hundred brave monster spotters and their parents and teachers for making the week so memorable, and a special thanks to everyone at City of London Festival for helping it all run so smoothly.
- Two weeks to go before a stellar line-up of Irish poets. Not to be missed! facebook.com/aoifemannixwri… 1 week ago
- RT @iamkennybaraka: compère’ed 1 of the absolute BESTest @applesandsnakes SPIN gigs this wkend. @TheRSC w/ masters of their [read: the] cra… 4 weeks ago
- RT @clastone: A wonderful night and timely education on #AdrienneRich, a champion of #lesbian #queer #feminist politics, poetry and creativ… 4 weeks ago
- Come see me and the fantastic John Hegley and Xanthe Gresham performing poems for kids at 5pm today @theRSC #Shakespearesbirthday 1 month ago
- Very much looking forward to celebrating the poetry of Adrienne Rich on April 23 @poetinthecity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago