A big thank you to all our lovely monster spotters at Greenbelt Festival last weekend, who did sterling work helping Georgie and Squeezy find the monsters over two performances in the Playhouse tent. Over 500 spotters helped to defeat the alien Scoodlefugs, as well as describing some amazing water monsters. Did you know that the reason no one’s sure Nessie exists is because she EATS everyone who sees her? Whoa! Thank you to all the staff at Greenbelt for looking after us, and Euan at Half Moon for making sure everything went smoothly – we had a top time.
- Two weeks to go before a stellar line-up of Irish poets. Not to be missed! facebook.com/aoifemannixwri… 1 week ago
- RT @iamkennybaraka: compère’ed 1 of the absolute BESTest @applesandsnakes SPIN gigs this wkend. @TheRSC w/ masters of their [read: the] cra… 4 weeks ago
- RT @clastone: A wonderful night and timely education on #AdrienneRich, a champion of #lesbian #queer #feminist politics, poetry and creativ… 4 weeks ago
- Come see me and the fantastic John Hegley and Xanthe Gresham performing poems for kids at 5pm today @theRSC #Shakespearesbirthday 1 month ago
- Very much looking forward to celebrating the poetry of Adrienne Rich on April 23 @poetinthecity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago