This Saturday, Georgie and Squeezy were at the Arts Centre, Washington, a lively and friendly venue not far from Newcastle upon Tyne. It proved a particularly perfect place to look for monsters and we were joined by an enthusiastic bunch of spotters, who helped us look for pink aliens with eight eyes, giant spiders, water monsters with spikey tails and more. Thanks to everyone, and in particular to five year old Charlie (and sister Maisie) whose knowledge of Ghostbusters will prove very useful for a future career in monster spotting! Thank you also to our lighting technician Duncan, who made it all look gorgeous, and to everyone at the Arts Centre. Thanks for having us!
- Two weeks to go before a stellar line-up of Irish poets. Not to be missed! facebook.com/aoifemannixwri… 1 week ago
- RT @iamkennybaraka: compère’ed 1 of the absolute BESTest @applesandsnakes SPIN gigs this wkend. @TheRSC w/ masters of their [read: the] cra… 4 weeks ago
- RT @clastone: A wonderful night and timely education on #AdrienneRich, a champion of #lesbian #queer #feminist politics, poetry and creativ… 4 weeks ago
- Come see me and the fantastic John Hegley and Xanthe Gresham performing poems for kids at 5pm today @theRSC #Shakespearesbirthday 1 month ago
- Very much looking forward to celebrating the poetry of Adrienne Rich on April 23 @poetinthecity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago