Georgie and Squeezy were delighted to be back at Watermans Arts Centre in Brentford this Sunday as part of the theatre’s Digital Performance Weekender. The venue was buzzing with activity and our audience of monster spotters extremely enthusiastic, describing some particularly juicy water monsters they had spotted on their travels. Who’d have believed there are transparent water monsters with a thousand pointed teeth out there! Georgie and Squeezy would like to thank everyone at Watermans, especially Nicky and Natalie for helping everything look and sound great, and to our valiant monster spotters – we couldn’t have done it without you.
- Two weeks to go before a stellar line-up of Irish poets. Not to be missed! facebook.com/aoifemannixwri… 1 week ago
- RT @iamkennybaraka: compère’ed 1 of the absolute BESTest @applesandsnakes SPIN gigs this wkend. @TheRSC w/ masters of their [read: the] cra… 4 weeks ago
- RT @clastone: A wonderful night and timely education on #AdrienneRich, a champion of #lesbian #queer #feminist politics, poetry and creativ… 4 weeks ago
- Come see me and the fantastic John Hegley and Xanthe Gresham performing poems for kids at 5pm today @theRSC #Shakespearesbirthday 1 month ago
- Very much looking forward to celebrating the poetry of Adrienne Rich on April 23 @poetinthecity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago